Got tagged a while back from my dear friend
! She is great and gives me a smile
Tag games. Tag games. Sani does quite enjoy tag games once in a while
even though I tend to delete a bunch of my journals and rarely tag people cos I'm weird
Sorry about that but AHOY! LET US BE GETTIN' ON WITH THE GAMES! RULES
1. You must post these rules.2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5. Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. You MUST make a journal entry!
I'm always so unsure about the whole tagging part. It's not that I don't want to communicate I honestly can never think of who to tag - I always feel like I'd bother folks so - I'm just panicky when it comes to messaging others aye BUT ONWARDS 10 FACTS ABOUT THE SANI
1. I absolutely love skeletons and have a small collection of skulls of several species. I also own these cool metal skeletal hand bracelet things that I like to wear from time to time. Someday, I'd love to own a miniature human skeleton model *v* Been a thing of mine since I was a kid that used to creep other kids and teachers out heee Because of my deep love for skeletons, I've always loved skeletal characters. I find skeletons quite beautiful and cool ~
2. I am an Asexual and I'd be quite fine living life without ever 'doing the do' *squirms* but that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind a relationship someday (though I've yet to care to be in one) No rush. It'll happen IF and whenever it does. Platonic of course.
3. There is this odd habit of mine where I at times refer to myself or speak in the Third Person (if you have not noticed yet with the 'Sani is' or 'Sani does') I don't know why I do this. Random quirk I suppose
Perhaps it is because I just like to be expressive with my writing or words OR that my sense of self-identity is not strong and I often question my... er... 'self'
... Sani is a very confused person
4. For as long as I can remember, I've had a fascination with the human psyche, dreams, and the behaviors of people and living things. As an INTJ personality, I enjoy discovering how things work the way they do - this goes for people too and I love to read into things and connect deeply emotionally and mentally with things I become interested in. Learning is always an enjoyment for me and I strive to be a very open minded person. I am more an observer/thinker than a talker/social interactive type. However, I have a problem with well, over-thinking and regularly cause unneeded stress and anxiety over even the most miniscule of things. Going to work on more action than thinking... specifically when it comes to art.
5. I have a HUGE HUGE infatuation/crush on Soundwave
from the Transformers series - Even when I have developed a crush on another character/person, they all die/died out quickly and I find myself coming back to Soundwave all the time
THERE IS JUST SOMETHING I CANT RESIST ABOUT HIM I've had a crush on him for over 8 years now and it's still going strong hahah I become quite flustered though because I always want to create Soundwave art but many times I fail to because while drawing him I tend to blush and get nervous OwO I always smile when I see pictures of him *sigh* He's like... my constant crush interest. Oh the horror
What a jerk lol You can make fun of me if you want I DO NOT CAAAAAAAAAARE (marry me Sounds even though you're too good for me) ~
6. My favorite artist of all time is Akira Toriyama
- Creator of the famous Dragonball
series. My most favorite manga/anime
I really love his distinctive and playful, vibrant colorful art style, sense of humor, and character design. I actually used to mimic his style almost perfect back in the early 2000s. You can still hopefully see his influence in my art.
7. SOME of my favorite animals: Killer Whales - Mimic Octopus - Foxes - Crows - Humming Birds - Dragons hell yes - Dragonflies - Wasps - Crocodiles - Yorkshire Terriers - also freakin' Griffins
I love love love music. When it comes to music - I generally like any kind but instrumentals (without words) are my favorite. From concert, music box (I especially love music box sounds)
, video game soundtracks/movie scores, swing/electro swing, electronic (mostly slow, or house type) and the like.
I'm a musician myself! I can play a number of instruments and hope to someday make my own music as a side hobby!
9. When I was younger I wanted to become a scientist of some sort : preferably get involved in astronomy because I've always loved space and stars. One of my kid ambitions was to go into space hahah LOOK MAH I'M GETTING CRUSHED BY SATURN'S RINGS (my favorite planet)
10. One thing I'm grateful for is being able to lucid dream. I've always been able to do it and have regularly kept dream journals about all kinds of dreams (even the scary ones) throughout my life. I plan on using my dream memories as fuel for my original artwork once I get into that. Dreams heavily influence my decisions and artwork in general and being deeply in tune with my dreams has always been something I've treasured on being able to do.
On the other side though, I also experience dream paralysis regularly too. This is when you're dreaming while mentally aware but you're body is awake and while you can look around you can't move, talk, or anything. Some people with sleep paralysis may have hallucinations/see really scary arse shizz. There are some people though that don't ever experience hallucinations while in sleep paralysis but I do pretty much every occurrence. They are pretty terrifying sometimes ;_; From touches, smells, voices, and figures. One night, there was this man screaming into my ear hahah I didn't sleep well that night.
A lot of times as a kid, I was scared to go to bed because I would have them so much oh gosh no
Nowadays, I can handle them better. But some of them still freak me out a bit. However, I can use my nightmares and monsters as art inspiration so
Expect some of that in the future. SHELLY'S QUESTIONS OF GLORY
1. Who is your favorite super hero/heroine?
I'ma hafta go with SPIDERMAN
and Raven from Teen Titans
2. What color does a Smurf turn when you choke it?
pffffft uh UH
GREEN COS THEN IT EXPLODES INTO JAM THAT IS PURPLE (like a blueberry) mmmmm Smurf jam
3. Why do we bake cookies and cook bacon?
COOKIE MONSTER DOES NOT KNOW media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736…
SO HOW SHOULD I?!
4. Do you have a special talent?
5. . What other Arts sites (kinda similar to DA) would you recommend?
I wouldn't know - I haven't really been anywhere else (unless you count Tumblr)
6. There's someone in the Cupboard! Who is it?!
I found you Ickis
Are you hiding from the Gromble again? (Ickis is so cute)
7. What is one event you'd like to go to, but always end up missing out on it?
COMIC CON or SUMMER OF SONIC or JUST ANY CONVENTION SO I CAN SEE COOL ARTS AND ARTISTS AND STUFF
8. What is the one thing in life you want most right now?
Sense of who I am
9. Do you have any old character(s) of yours that you'd like to bring back?
Yes. They will be coming.
10. You made it to question 10! How will you celebrate?!
I'MA MAKE A SAMMICH FOR I AM HUNGRY 8D SANI'S QUESTIONS DO THEM OR JUST IGNORE THEM AS YOU WISH
1. What is the most recent dream you've had that you remember? Let's hear it!
2. French Toast, Waffles, or Pancakes?
3. What video game character do you feel you are most like or resemble most? Or at least wish you were like?
4. What do you do to relax when stressed or to just wind down?
5. What are 3 things on your bucket list?
6. What is the greatest thing you wish to achieve as a creator in life? Even if it may seem far fetched right now?
7. Would you travel to Never Neverland?
8. If you had the opportunity to travel back in time, what time period would you go back to and why?
9. What does love mean to you?
10. YOU'VE REACHED THE END OF THE RAINBOW! WHAT DO YOU FIND? I TAG
Whoever wants to do this. I dunno. I never know who to tag